segunda-feira, 27 de agosto de 2007

Carnaval Só Ano Que Vem

Continuando a linha blog-gatinha-Capricho, uma besteira que me mandaram por e-mail:
Você escolhe uma banda, cantor or something e responde o questionário com nomes ou trechos de músicas.

Escolhi Smiths/Morrissey, naturalmente.



1) Você é homem ou mulher?
I lost my faith in Womanhood
I lost my faith in Womanhood
I lost my faith

2) Descreva-se:
Sixteen, clumsy and shy
The story of my life

3) O que as pessoas acham de você?
If you're so funny
Then why are you on your own tonight
And if you're so clever
Then why are you on your own tonight
If you're so very entertaining...

4) Como descreveria seu último relacionamento amoroso?
Sad veiled bride, please be happy
Handsome groom, give her room
Loud, loutish lover, treat her kindly
(Though she needs you More than she loves you)

5) Descreva sua atual relação com namorado ou pretendente:
Give a little something
Give a little something
To My Love Life
To My Love Life
My Love Life
Oh...

6) Onde queria estar agora?
Meet me at the fountain
Shove me on the patio
I'll take it slowly ("hoje acordei meio Emmanuelle")

7) O que pensa sobre o amor?
And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us

8) Como é a sua vida?
Spending warm Summer days indoors
Writing frightening verse
To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

9) O que pediria se pudesse ter apenas um desejo?
Somebody stop me
From thinking
From thinking all the time
So bleakly, so bleakly
So bleakly all the time

10) Escreva uma frase sábia:
Why pamper life's complexity
When the leather runs smooth
On the passenger seat

11) Se despeça:
Our frank and open
Deep conversations
They get me nowhere
They just bring me down, so
Give it a rest, won't you?
Give me a cigarette
God give me patience
Just no more conversation

Nenhum comentário: